These vegan pancakes are so, so, sooo easy to make and are fluffy and delicious! I love pancakes… you can put so many different toppings on them! Some of my favorites:
Earth Balance & Maple Syrup
Strawberries & Almond Butter
Peanut Butter & Bananas
Peanut Butter & Cinnamon Sugar
I love eating this breakfast with a side of fresh fruit or hash browns.
1 cup Flour
1 tbsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
1 cup non dairy milk
2 tbsp oil
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
Oil spray for cooking
1. In a large bowl bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. In a separate bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the milk, oil, and vanilla extract.
2. Mix together wet and dry mixtures. Be careful not to over-mix.
3. Heat a flat pan to medium heat. Lightly grease surface with oil spray.
4. Scoop ¼-cup scoops of batter onto the pan, pouring into middle until a disk shape is formed. Cook 2-3 minutes until small bubbles form on the surface of the pancakes and flip. Cook on the opposite sides for 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Repeat for the rest of the batter. If pan becomes dry and pancakes begin cooking too quickly, add more oil spray to your pan.
6. Serve with your choice of toppings. Enjoy!